[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Genomes release 29 is out!

Dmitry Kuznetsov Dmitry.Kuznetsov at isb-sib.ch
Tue Oct 20 16:28:12 BST 2015

Hello Dan,

Now I have no problem to connect.

Thanks,
Dmitry.

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-bounces at ensembl.org [mailto:dev-bounces at ensembl.org] On Behalf Of
Dan Staines
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 09:25
To: Ensembl developers list
Subject: Re: [ensembl-dev] Ensembl Genomes release 29 is out!

On 16/10/15 17:42, Dmitry Kuznetsov wrote:
> Dear Denise and the Ensembl Genomes team,
>
> Thanks a lot for your efforts.
>
> I tried to access the new data on MySQL database at
> mysql-eg-publicsql.ebi.ac.uk:4157 , but connection was repeatedly lost
> at the very first step. Too many connections? The server under update?
>
> Please, suggest when we may hope to access new data.

I've just checked, and all is working fine connecting to the MySQL server
from outside the EBI. The server was last updated when the release was
published on Thursday afternoon and has not been modified since.

Are you still having problems, and if so, can you please be more specific in
the exact error that you're seeing?

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Dan Staines, PhD
Genomics Technology Infrastructure Coordinator EMBL-EBI, Wellcome Trust

Posting guidelines and subscribe/unsubscribe info: