[ensembl-dev] Ensembl release 82 is out!

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 16:18:57 BST 2015

Hi Ivan,

You only need to use one of --database, --cache or --offline. Using
--offline implies using the cache.

If you use --offline, only the cache version matters. The data source and
algorithm versions listed in the header are consistent within a cache
version. The only other variable is the version of the VEP (and
corresponding API) that you are using, which is also listed in the header.

Regards

Will