[ensembl-dev] Retrieves features that overlap a given region via POST

Fin Swimmer ensembl at need-login.de
Wed Nov 4 14:29:11 GMT 2015

Hello,

Am 03.11.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Andrew Yates:
> How many regions are you attempting to submit and what kind of data
> do you want back in return?

I cannont say a clear number of regions. It depends. Maybe 50? 100? I'm
interested in getting informations about variation in several region,
For now I have to do a GET Request for every single region. That takes a
lot of time and should be much faster if I could do it for more than one
region at time.

Thanks for your reply.

fin swimmer