[ensembl-dev] Come and work with us

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 14:12:42 GMT 2015

Hi Dev-ers

Just to let you know about a few jobs in and around Ensembl that are
out. In order of closing date:

Resequencing Informatics Scientific Programmer
http://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&ref=EBI_00516
RI works alongside Ensembl, supporting data coordination and analysis
services for 'omics projects like International Genome Sample Resource
(formerly 1000 Genomes), BLUEPRINT, HipSci, EBiSC and FAANG.
Closing 17th April

eHive Scientific Programmer
http://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&ref=EBI_00514
Work within our Compara team on the eHive production pipeline.
Closing 19th April

Ensembl Outreach Officer
http://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&ref=EBI_00511
Work with our Outreach team to aid scientists working with Ensembl, via
international workshops, helpdesk emails, help pages, social media,
e-learning and user experience.
Closing 30th April

Good luck

Emily