[ensembl-dev] Is it a bug in ensembl_v79?

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 09:19:09 GMT 2015

Hi again,

We've patched in a fix for this that should prevent the script from exiting
when encountering this scenario; again if you re-run INSTALL.pl and
re-install the API you should get the fix.

There is still an outstanding problem here, as the consequence type field
for the particular variant type that causes this issue will be left blank.

We're working on a complete fix for this that should be ready in the coming
days.

Will