[ensembl-dev] Ensembl 79 is out!

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:59:49 GMT 2015

Thanks!

It is not obvious from the documentation for the new GA4GH endpoints

http://rest.ensembl.org/documentation/info/gavariants
http://rest.ensembl.org/documentation/info/gavariantset
http://rest.ensembl.org/documentation/info/gacallSet

which version of the GA4GH APIs is being used.  From what I can tell there
were versions 0.1, 0.5, and 0.5.1 of the API spec and then 108 commits
since 0.5.1 are still unreleased as version 0.6.0-SNAPSHOT.

   michael