[ensembl-dev] How fetch a prediction matrix using stable ID

ori oriol5678 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:05:48 GMT 2015

Hi Sarah, Thank you, I was just worried about the difference. Yes, I am aware of that and I wanted HumVar, that's why I am not specifying anything. By the way, do you know how to prevent the API from closing when it finds an error (for example, the matrix for this ID doesn't exist and then it quits). If I am looping through some IDs, and one of them is not found, the script stops.
Thank you,
Oriol