[ensembl-dev] Question regarding rs#'s - location only vs. location + nucleotide

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 15:54:20 BST 2015

Hi Jenn,

Can you provide more details of this please?

- Which VEP version are you using?
- which cache (GRCh37 or GRCh38, RefSeq or Ensembl or merged)?
- have you run convert_cache.pl?

If possible are you able to provide a sample of input and a command line
that reproduces this error?

If the error occurs with the example_GRCh3*.vcf files provided alongside
the script, I'd try re-installing VEP and the cache.

Thanks

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation