[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Bacteria REST API

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 15:37:41 BST 2015

Hi,

Your best bet is to use this endpoint which returns a JSON document
containing gene models and their annotation for an entire genome:
http://rest.ensemblgenomes.org/documentation/info/lookup_genome
You'd need to add the arguments level=translation and xrefs=1 to get
translations and their cross-references, which include GO terms.

Note that we're in the midst of making our new release public, so you
might experience very brief interruptions to the service.

Hope this helps,

Dan.

--
Dan Staines, PhD               Ensembl Genomes Technical Coordinator
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492507