[ensembl-dev] VEP 79 API problems

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Thu Jun 4 12:27:11 BST 2015

Hi Will,

I'm getting the exact same error with example_GRCh37.vcf:

ERROR: Could not detect input file format

I've made a test script as you suggest with the following code and I
don't get any error:

#!/usr/bin/env perl

use strict;
use Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::Utils::VEP qw(detect_format);

Regards,
Guillermo.