[ensembl-dev] Gene ID version

Konrad Karczewski konradk at broadinstitute.org
Fri Jan 9 08:14:01 GMT 2015

Hello!

Yes, I figured I could do by going into the API (with VEP, that would involve writing a plugin), but thought maybe it's already implemented in native VEP.

In any case, I found a partial solution, the --hgvs flag appears to write out the version number for transcripts (e.g. ENST00000302118.5:c.-26G>A), which is most of what I need (though it doesn't have this for genes).

-Konrad