[ensembl-dev] Variant Effect Predictor error

Radhika Bartaula rb11 at wildcats.unh.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:24:48 GMT 2015

Hi Will,
Thank you very much. It worked.

Regards,
Radhika
On Feb 4, 2015, at 4:17 AM, Will McLaren <wm2 at ebi.ac.uk<mailto:wm2 at ebi.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hello,

Ensembl Genomes use different software version numbers to Ensembl; you should be able to use your wheat cache using --cache_version 25, e.g.

perl variant_effect_predictor.pl<http://variant_effect_predictor.pl/> -i /berber/radhika/seq_for_assaf/pileup_on_rmdup/Zavitan_var.flt_d6_a4.vcf --species triticum_aestivum --cache --cache_version 25 --genomes

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation