[ensembl-dev] Ensembl VM questions

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 09:06:08 BST 2015

Hi G,

I just tested the latest VM on my Mac, downloading a fresh copy, and had
no connectivity issue.
Do you get any error messages?

I can resize the window, but the block inside does not change, we will
look into how to fix this for next release.

As for GRCh37, you simply need to replace the default 3306 port to 3337
to connect to the 81 release of GRCh37 databases.

Regards,
Magali