[ensembl-dev] chain files to build cross-species coordinates conversion (liftover)

Juan Pascual Anaya jpascualanaya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:42:51 BST 2015

Hi Ensembl team,

I am currently doing a comparative analysis of some ChIP-seq datasets
between mouse, chicken and turtle (P. sinensis). Therefore, I was
interested in getting a cross-species coordinate conversion, like assembly
converter or liftover. I've seen that you have these two pairwise
alignments done:

Mouse-Chicken pairwise alignment
http://www.ensembl.org/info/genome/compara/mlss.html?mlss=633

Chicken-Turtle pairwise alignment
http://www.ensembl.org/info/genome/compara/mlss.html?mlss=657

So, I was wondering if I could get the best subset of chains from your
LASTZ-net results (i.e., the liftover chain files) so that I can do myself
a liftOver. I have not seen this files for download in the Ensembl webpage,
so could you let me know how to get them?

Thank you very much,
Juan