[ensembl-dev] beekeeper fails in EPO_pt1 update_genome_db_locator

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 10:16:09 BST 2014

Hi Lel,

Can you check the content of the meta (or pipeline_wide_parameters)
table in the database ? I think init_pipeline may have stored
"additional_core_db_urls" as "HASH(0xbda308)" in the database instead of
the actual content.

Matthieu
PS: Which version of eHive are you using ?

--
Matthieu Muffato, Ph.D.
Ensembl Compara Project Leader