[ensembl-dev] VEP: Cache assembly version (GRCh37) and database or selected assembly version (GRCh38) do not match

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Mon Sep 15 14:26:08 BST 2014

Hello Will,

Indeed I run a local Ensembl installation. I've installed
homo_sapiens_*_76_38 that's why I'm getting the error. It was a
missunderstading from my part. I guess it's time to move to GRCh38.
Anyways I was trying to find homo_sapiens_*_76_37 MySQL links for
download but I just find homo_sapiens_*_76_38 on FTP server.

Could you give me a link to a mirror for homo_sapiens_*_76_37?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Guillermo.