[ensembl-dev] BioMart 0.9 released

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 21 19:29:00 BST 2014

Hi Arek,

Congratulations on your recent release of BioMart and also on the new features. I am sure this is the start of a new beginning and we are looking forward to seeing further developments.

To users of the Ensembl BioMarts, currently Ensembl does not plan to migrate our mart service away from the 0.7 release. We are aware of a number of pipelines dependent on the 0.7 web service interfaces and wish to be as un-disruptive as possible to those users. However we will continue to monitor your developments and will endeavour to review our current stance in the near future.

Paul