[ensembl-dev] 1000genomes

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 6 10:58:02 BST 2014

Dear Igo,

Yes we also have the HapMap data.

If you go to a Region in Detail page, e.g.
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Location/View?r=6:133017695-133161157
and click on 'Configure this page' (left hand side), you can see there
is a Variation section with tracks for these different data sets.

Best wishes,
Fiona

Fiona Cunningham, Variation Annotation Coordinator
Ensembl project, Ensembl Variation Project Leader.
Genome Campus, Hinxton,  CB10 1SD, UK
www.ensembl.org || www.lrg-sequence.org || t: +44 1223 494612