[ensembl-dev] ensembl_ontology_75 schema

Ryan Brown science at xenogenbiosystems.com
Mon Mar 17 16:17:42 GMT 2014

Ensembl:

I am interested in getting  information related to the Term table in the
ensembl_ontology_75 database. Can you describe how rows in this table
relate to tables and columns in the ensembl_core_75 database? My goal is to
have a query where I can specify the name field in the ontology term table,
perform a set of inner joins, and then get data from other tables /
databases.

Thanks
Ryan

--

*Ryan M. BrownXenoGen Biosystems*
The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted