[ensembl-dev] New REST server is out!--Jason Rozick continued follow up.

Jason Rozick jrozick at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 11:23:49 BST 2014

BRAF, 7q34, and continued work.
RP11-837G3, 140,296,644-140,482,706, read in LR direction.
CTD 2382B2, start 140,469,394, covers ok to right.
G469R, and rs 121913357.
Noted heart issues, and NM 004333 polyA5.

V600Q, and rs 113488022, loc chr7: 140,453,136.
(V aa with R-group, isopropyl, and goes to Q aa, with R-group of proyl amide.
Genbank, M21001, (140,434,397-140,481,493), S. Ikawa.
Affy core and extended probesets, 3076340-3076374. and 3076340-3076373 respectively.
3076374, GM12878 exon array signal rep ENCODE/UW.
Relevant ILMN 1652472 ().
Db SNP 138 ().