[ensembl-dev] [Ensembl-campus] Upcoming changes to REST VEP endpoints

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 17:26:06 BST 2014

Dear all,

As announced earlier this week, we have been implementing an improved
output for the VEP endpoints.

An example of this output can be seen here:
https://gist.github.com/magaliruffier/dc82aa402afee95d7177

We are planning to update our REST server (http://rest.ensembl.org)
early next week to integrate this change.
Please let us know asap if you have any concerns with this.

Regards,
Magali