[ensembl-dev] Has the size of attrib_type.code column changed?

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 09:55:17 GMT 2014

Hi Jeremy,

The code column size has been causing various problems so we have had to
increase it.

For release 75, the attrib_type table in the core databases, as well as
the master_attrib_type table in the production database, have been
changed from varchar(15) to varchar(20).
There are patches available for this in ensembl/sql/patch_74_75_f.sql
and ensembl-production/sql/patch_74_75b.sql
Both patches have been declared:
http://admin.ensembl.org/Changelog/Summary#team_Core

Regards,
Magali