[ensembl-dev] Ensembl API 74: Fetch repeats identified by repeatmasker

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 16:13:47 GMT 2014

Hi Swaraj,

Unfortunately, the 'software' column for tetraodon is not populated.

If you want a more reliable way of finding repeats from repeatmasker, I
would recommend using the analysis logic name ($analysis->logic_name)
That field is compulsory and any repeat mask based analysis will be
named 'repeatmask%'

Hope that helps,
Magali