[ensembl-dev] Exon order in header

Genomeo Dev genomeodev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:06:04 BST 2014

Thanks for the reply.

For the exon IDs in the header, it might be more intuitive to print them in
the order of the exon rank so that it would be directly observable which
exons are spliced out (as the respective exon ranks will appear in
numerical order).

This is what I get when I try to get the Constitutive Exon field in the
header. Although Exon 1 is constitutive for GRM3, there is no attribute for
that in the header:

(Image waiting moderator approval due to size limit).

G.