[ensembl-dev] VEP offline won't work with --sift/--polyphen

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 10:01:11 BST 2014

Hi Stuart,

Apologies, I tweaked this bit of code for v75 and made a typo which causes
this error.

I've fixed up the code on GitHub - if you re-download the VEP archive or
git pull in the ensembl-tools directory (if you used git to get it) you
should get the fixed version.

You could also just download this file over the top of your existing
variant_effect_predictor.pl script:

https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-tools/blob/release/75/scripts/variant_effect_predictor/variant_effect_predictor.pl

Regards

Will McLaren