[ensembl-dev] SQL errors from latest Ensembl Genomes API

simon andrews simon.andrews at babraham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 12:00:09 BST 2013

I've just downloaded the latest API release for ensemble genomes from:

http://cvs.sanger.ac.uk/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/ensembl.tar.gz?root=ensembl&only_with_tag=branch-ensemblgenomes-20-73&view=tar

I tried running one of our existing scripts against this release but got an SQL error when trying to run the initial registry setup:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'species_id' in 'where clause' at /home/andrewss/EnsemblAPI/plants/ensembl/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/DBSQL/BaseMetaContainer.pm line 130.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon.
The Babraham Institute, Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge CB22 3AT Registered Charity No. 1053902.
The information transmitted in this email is directed only to the addressee. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this email from your system. The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Babraham Institute. Full conditions at: www.babraham.ac.uk<http://www.babraham.ac.uk/email_disclaimer.html>