[ensembl-dev] mapping phenotypes to pheno ids

Laurent Gil lgil at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 3 16:29:26 BST 2013

Dear Nicole,

Sorry for the late reply.
Unfortunately we don't have this information available for most of the
data: for some PhenotypeFeature objects, the "external_id" attribute
represents e.g. the OMIM ID, but this is not always true. Furthermore,
you can retrieve some OMIM Gene ID through the variation Study object
(by using the method "study->external_reference" in the PhenotypeFeature
object).

Best regards,

Laurent