[ensembl-dev] recalculated BLAST results

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 16:38:31 GMT 2013

Dear Inti

The comparative genomics team computes all-vs-all blastb for the Ensembl
and UniProt (SwissProt + TREMBL) proteins. I believe this partly covers
the NCBI nr protein database.
However, we only store the e-values, and the data is held internally and
not released. Please let us know if you are interested in a dump of this
table.

Best regards,
Matthieu

--
Matthieu Muffato, Ph.D.
Ensembl Developer and Ensembl Compara Manager