[ensembl-dev] ENCODE data from BioMart

njohnson njohnson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 14:53:46 GMT 2013

Hi Miklos

We currently don't import any methylation data into the Ensembl Biomart as we currently only host unprocessed CpG data. Once we get around to calling regions over this data (D/VMRs), then we will start making it available through Biomart. In the mean time, you can access the methylation data as BigBed files available on the ftp site:

	ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/data_files/homo_sapiens/GRCh37/dna_methylation_feature/

Thanks

Nathan Johnson

Ensembl Regulation
European Molecular Biology Laboratory