[ensembl-dev] Possible bug in VEP(v73)

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 17:42:41 BST 2013

Dear Saurabh,

Many thanks for taking the time to report this to us. We will take a look.

Best regards,
Fiona

Fiona Cunningham, Ensembl Coordinator, Ensembl Variation Project Leader.
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton,  CB10 1SD, UK
www.ensembl.org || www.lrg-sequence.org || t: +44 1223 494612