[ensembl-dev] Mirroring Ensembl Website

Naveen G naveeng at utexas.edu
Wed Nov 6 20:45:38 GMT 2013

Hi,

I am in the middle of mirroring the ensembl website. I installed all the
required softwares and when I tried to start the server with ensembl as the
server-root, I get the below error. I have filed a request(Ensembl #362309)
for assistance but haven't heard back.

httpd: Syntax error on line 53 of ../../ensembl/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load ../../ensembl/modules/mod_headers.so into server:
../../ensembl/modules/mod_headers.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

The ensembl directory was pulled from the link provided in the
documentation which is "cvs -d :pserver:cvsuser at cvs.sanger.
ac.uk:/cvsroot/ensembl co -r branch-ensembl-73 ensembl-api
ensembl-website". Looks like it doesn't have the required modules. I am
using the httpd version 2.2.25 and mod_perl 2.0.7. Could you please tell me
if I am missing something here?

Thanks,
Naveen.