[ensembl-dev] VEP populations frequency on output

guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Wed May 29 11:18:22 BST 2013

Hello,

Before testing freq filtering I was using --gmaf and --maf_1kg as only
frequency population options.

But because I've never seen an output file reporting any AFR_MAF, AMR_MAF,
ASN_MAF, EUR_MAF with any value other than "-" (empty) that's why I was
asking.

Does VEP do any kind of default filtering or threshold value for those
output columns?

Thanks.

Regards,
Guillermo.