[ensembl-dev] Plants public mysql database

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 24 13:12:15 BST 2013

On 2013-05-24 12:16, Rishi Nag wrote:
> Hi Edwin
> On the page it says
> "Note: You can also access the Ensembl Plants data through the MySQL
> server of our collaborator, Gramene." ;-)

Although the plants databases are indeed shared with Gramene and can be
accessed via Gramene, Ensembl Plants is part of the Ensembl Genomes
project, and all Ensembl Genomes databases can be found on
anonymous at mysql.ebi.ac.uk:4157

Best,

Dan.

--
Dan Staines, PhD               Ensembl Genomes Technical Coordinator
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492507