[ensembl-dev] Plants public mysql database

Marc Hoeppner mphoeppner at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:13:18 BST 2013

Hi Edwin,

if you check the site again you will see that there are several SQL
servers. ensembldb.ensembl.org is only for the core genomes (vertebrates
and some metazoan model systems). Plants should be available on either
the ebi server (mysql.ebi.ac.uk) or more likely on gramene
(gramenedb.gramene.org).

Cheers,
Marc