[ensembl-dev] No Individual parsing in when Feature type is Motif?

Duarte Molha duartemolha at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:59:16 BST 2013

Dear Developers

I have been creating a parsing script for the output VEP annotation and was
having some issues that I just now determined what where the cause.

in my output annotation file I use the --individual all flag to output to
each line the individuals parsed from the VCF input file.

However, when the annotation Feature type is a MotifFeature, the IND field
is not output.

Is this an expected behaviour? If so, can to tell me how to force the "IND"
field to be included?

Best regards

Duarte

     Duarte Miguel Paulo Molha