[ensembl-dev] Fwd: EB-Eye Search

Abhiroop Sarkar asiamgenius at gmail.com
Sat May 18 11:05:53 BST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abhiroop Sarkar <asiamgenius at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Subject: EB-Eye Search
To: helpdesk at ensembl.org

Dear Sir,

I am Abhiroop Sarkar, an engineering student from BITS Pilani, India. I am
hoping to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013 under the organization
Genome Informatics. My project will be working on the search facility
present in the Reactome website.

The admins of Reactome are aiming to utilize the EB Eye WS API for indexing
and searching within the website. It would be great if I could get into
contact with the developers at Ensembl Genomes who worked on the search
engine in your website. Could you please direct me to the developers?

Regards,
Abhiroop Sarkar
BITS Pilani

--