[ensembl-dev] VEP feature request - different plugin and cache folder locations

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 15 11:50:36 BST 2013

Hi Duarte,

You can also modify ENV variables just before program execution so there's need to alter your system PERL5LIB or to run the VEP script with a perl interpreter e.g.

PERL5LIB=/path/to/modules:$PERL5LIB ./variant_effect_predictor.pl

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/