[ensembl-dev] VEP Interpro ID & description

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Tue May 14 14:16:23 BST 2013

Hello,

This makes a lot more sense.

There's something I still don't understand. For each variation i'm
getting a lot of Interpro_ac and idesc.

Modified the code to debug but it stills not working since code is
trying to print undefined values.

Should I compare and verify $tv->translation_start and
$tv->translation_end with $pf->start and $pf->end to obtain the correct
Interpro_ac and idesc?

Thank you,

Best regards.
Guillermo.