[ensembl-dev] VEP output with regulatory feature & conservation plugin

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Thu May 9 08:11:01 BST 2013

Hello,

While I'm using VEP flag "--regulatory" flag I notice a weird output in
my vep file.
Some lines present all empty columns except: Consequence, Feature and
Feature_type.

While I'm using VEP plugin Conservation (available in VEP github
repository) some lines present all empty columns except: Consequence,
Feature, Feature_type and Conservation.

I would like that the rest of my columns (obtained from VCF through
plugin) are also show. I think this has something to do with the
following lines in my plugin:

sub feature_types {

     return ['Transcript'];

}