[ensembl-dev] Fwd: Queries regarding API

Taruna Kewalya kewalyataruna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 06:13:28 BST 2013

Hello
Thank you for your help regarding exons details but what I am confused
about is the position of exons in a FASTA sequence of a particular
protein.This is the link I am working over for my research
http://beta.rest.ensembl.org/feature/id/ENSG00000146648?feature=exon;content-type=application/json
from
Rest API 1.3.2 Please let me know how to refer start and end coordinates
with the FASTA sequence and get the exact position of exons with their
positions of amino acids in a protein sequence.
Thanking you