[ensembl-dev] Query-related to download data for some particular tables‏

Magali mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 20 09:08:04 BST 2013

Hi Asif,

The ftp provides you with the dumps of all tables and databases produced
by Ensembl.
At the following location: ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-72/mysql/
you will be able to download data from the latest release 72.

You can download an entire database, or just the tables you are looking for.

Hope that helps,
Magali