[ensembl-dev] variation API mouse phenotype question

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 14:50:03 BST 2013

 Dear Nathalie,

We are still finalising our plans for this. Could you tell me what
data will be most useful to you?

Best wishes,
Fiona

Fiona Cunningham
Ensembl Coordinator, Ensembl Variation Project Leader.
EMBL-EBI, Genome Campus, Hinxton, UK
www.ensembl.org || www.lrg-sequence.org
fiona at ebi.ac.uk   || t: +44 1223 494612