[ensembl-dev] Lost information in new biomart release

Beat Wolf wolf at fryx.ch
Tue Jun 18 19:13:40 BST 2013

I also couldn't get the 71 archive to work. The url should be
http://apr2013.archive.ensembl.org/biomart/
right?

The changelog doesn't seem to indicate that the functionality i need was removed.
Also, in the changelog of Ensembl Genes 72 there is this entry:
-Reinstated PolyPhen prediction and score filters and attributes

That should go into  Ensembl Variation 72 i guess. Thank you for fixing that by the
way, i reported that when 71 got online.

I hope the functionality lost this time can be recovered before the 73 release in a few
months... quite some code depends on it. If at least the archive would work that would
be perfect.

Thank you for your help

Greetings

Beat Wolf