[ensembl-dev] affy_hg_u133_plus_2 to ensg mappings

Oliver Burren oliver.burren at cimr.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 07:58:24 BST 2013

Hi Nathan,

Thanks a lot for the reply - very helpful. I was trying to add ENSG id's
(E71) to the GEO annotation file available for this platform. I expected
some drop out (due to annotation differences etc) but wasn't expecting
~9000  protein coding genes (14000 probesets) to go missing between GEO
and ensembl. I guess a more stringent QC strategy would probably explain
do that, I was worried that there was a problem with my way of doing
this, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks for your help.

Olly