[ensembl-dev] Source of refseq data in otherfeatures

Reece Hart reece at harts.net
Mon Jun 10 05:59:09 BST 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Rishi Nag <rn6 at sanger.ac.uk> wrote:

> The date of the last release is stored in the otherfeatures meta table
> with meta_key genebuild.last_otherfeatures_update

> Typically the db_version in the analysis table should record the refseq
> version being used for the data. However, this may not have been captured
> for older releases.

Hi Rishi. That's interesting. I looked in meta, but thought I must be
looking at the wrong value. meta shows this to be '2011-05' at least back
to e64. I know that new NMs were added from 68 -> 69, and 71's release
notes says that new CCDS transcripts were added to otherfeatures. I must
misunderstand something here.

db_version has refseq_54 for e69, e70, and e70, and NULL for e68 and
earlier.

Thanks,
Reece