[ensembl-dev] REST Service and Ontology

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 30 16:41:34 BST 2013

Hi Saren,

It's obvious if you've come from the Perl API since GO terms are linked to objects via the xref schema. Coming fresh into Ensembl the link isn't anywhere near as obvious. Also apologies I mis-read your name. Sorry if this caused any offence

All the best,

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/

>>> saren.tasciyan at meduniwien.ac.at