[ensembl-dev] Chromosome-HGNC mapping

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 22 15:37:10 BST 2013

Hi there,

Yes that's what I'm getting. The method is returning you a Gene object. To access Gene attributes you will have to call methods on the object. You can find the full list of available methods from http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/Doxygen/core-api/classBio_1_1EnsEMBL_1_1Gene.html.

Hope this helps,

Andy