[ensembl-dev] Ensembl BLAST: database files names

ek ek at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 10:57:35 GMT 2013

Hi Rafael

the pattern for the blast db names is set in
eg-plugins/common/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/ConfigPacker.pm

an EG site expects the files to be in the following format
          my $file = sprintf( '%s.%s.%s', $species, $assembly, $type
).".fa";
e.g
    Albugo_laibachii.ENA1.dna.toplevel.fa

you can rename your files by removing the version number , or you can
modify the file mentioned above ..
regards

Eugene