[ensembl-dev] Is homology adaptors DN/DS functions down?

Joe Carl joseph.w.carl.jr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:24:31 GMT 2013

The code was working yesterday, but is not working today.  Is the homology
adaptors acting up?  I was trying to update code to get species names and
now nothing works because I get an empty variable when I retrieve
$homologies = $homology_adaptor->fetch_all_by_Members($member) such that
        for $homolog (@{$homologies->get_all_Members}) {

never gets executed.

Is something down?  If so is there a way for me to check the status first
so I don't get frustrated chasing a ghost?  Is DN DS retrieval down?

Joe