[ensembl-dev] VEP html output behaves differently

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Dec 13 15:43:50 GMT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for spotting this; the HTML output is using a remote JavaScript
library which it looks like is currently slightly broken - you can easily
fix this by editing your HTML and replacing:

jquery.dataTables.nightly.js

with

jquery.dataTables.js

You can also do the same replacement in the
variant_effect_predictor.plscript file to prevent this happening to
future output.

Unfortunately I'm currently unable to push this fix live, but as soon as I
am able I will.

It may be that the dataTables library gets fixed overnight tonight anyway,
with which the problem should go away by itself!

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation